How do you like me? asked Artyom.
- Vano, get ready urgently, we are going to the river, the girls are also going, Irka and Vika are your beloved.
And when Valya was already ready to be discharged again, he saddled her and inserted his cock, suffering from caress. In the wet and warm depths of the vagina member entered like clockwork. He stopped, getting acquainted with a new hole, and poper, pushing the uterus at the entrance with full immersion. From each such touch, Valya trembled, ojkala. And here it is, the finale, a salute in honor of Valyushkin's wealth and a sign of recognition of her organ. Several jets of sperm hit deep, filling this vessel with sap. I don’t know where the spermatozoa rushed, and the penis, having fallen, came out. Valya tightly pressed me to her chest, did not let me get up from her, prolonging the moments of intimacy. Lying on such a magnificent body was pleasant and soft. Waves of voluptuousness still rocked us, not allowing us to open our arms.
liveartbcs.com/nigeria/20-01-2022. Hello. Hello. Fine. What do you think? Don't worry about it. Didn't guess. Of course I want. No, I didn't rub it. Now? Well I do not know. See what you offer me. Aha, pervert, you have to think. Of course I want. Of course I will. It takes me a long time to get dressed. I think I can. I'll ask nicely. He won't refuse me. I know better, he is my sweetheart ... Yes, a cat? Do you love me? Will you let me go to Dimka for half an hour? Well, zay, please, we'll just sit and drink tea. Thank you cat... Well, you heard, I'll come right now, but you haven't washed yourself yet. Well, that's too much. I won't ask him that. He won't refuse me, but I won't. Yes? Mmm, intrigued. Okay, I'll ask... Kotik, can I spend the night at Dimka's, so as not to wake you up, but you lie down and rest for now, okay? We won't do anything like that. Honestly, friends will come to him again, we will just lie under the covers and fall asleep. You know how much I love to chat under the covers? Well, of course naked, who goes to bed dressed. And I'll cover the holes with my hands and let them poke, they won't succeed. Well, zay, well, do not be harmful. Let them not splash me. I'll wipe it with a napkin, and then you will wash me. I'm kidding, cat, we'll just talk and that's it, honestly honestly. Thank you, darling... You see, he let me go for the night. Oh all you need to know. Licking. Let me lick. You promised me something else, they can lick me at home. Yep, as you guessed. Don't be clever, otherwise I won't come, It's the same. Only let's go without cards today and you changed the sheets after yesterday? Well, I'll be there soon...
Any ideas how to use them?
He put me in different positions and as if he couldn’t get enough, I don’t know how long it lasted, but after such violent sex there was no strength. Potov, looking at the clock, I saw that I had already hurried home to my husband. My husband met me at the door, I didn’t even have time to say anything, as he pounced and took me without words, harshly and passionately. I've never had anything like this before, two beautiful lovers and almost immediately. My head was spinning with excitement and pleasure. This was the first night I cheated on my husband with his permission and consent.
Happy family life, Pavel wished.